Consumer Reports at the Library
We are pleased to be able to offer our patrons access to past and current issues of Consumer Reports with their Delaware County Library card! Read on below for a step-by-step guide.
How to Access Consumer Reports
1. Go to www.kohllibrary.org
2. Click on the Research tab
3. Click on e-Resources on the menu that appears.
4. Click on Consumer Reports (NOT Libby Magazines!)
5. Click on the current issue–even if that’s not the one you want to read.
6. On the top right corner of the page, you will see an icon (third from left) that looks like books or a bookshelf.
7. Click on that bookshelf icon–all of the back issues will appear!