Paging List Procedure
Should be ran 3 times a day
1. Click “Notices” icon in left column menu.
2. Look for RK Paging List (sort by Job Name)
3. Click “Prepare” icon at top right.
4. Select “Rachel Kohl” as printer, and hit “Print”
5. Select “Send Notices”
6. Click “OK” to send all notices
7. When asked to clear notices, select “No”
Paging List will automatically clear after all books are checked in. Paging List should only be cleared if an item cannot be found and the requesting library has been notified via fax.